It’s time to push out the frontier of what is possible.
To help every young person successfully transition from education and training to decent work, we must leverage the full potential of recent breakthroughs in research, data, technology and economics.
Generation Unlimited has defined ten Promising Ideas that can harness the power of major new trends to create transformational change for young people. It starts by brokering partnerships for research and development. We’re bringing together key players from across different sectors to overcome barriers to progress and we’re securing bold investments to bring successful innovations to scale.
Explore the ideas
Generation Unlimited is working to:
- Create a consortium of experts on each Promising Idea. Use Generation Unlimited’s convening role and power to drive momentum. Identify sponsors of specific Promising Ideas.
- Co-create tangible business plans, with the support of a consultancy firm.
- Identify in-kind and financial contributions from each member of the consortium.
- Hold an Ideation Summit and link with capital investors to back the plan.
- Begin implementation of the business plans. The partners can each play a tangible role in turning the Promising Ideas into exciting realities, backed by the investors.
- Monitor progress, evaluate results and make adjustments for maximum impact.
Partner with us
Generation Unlimited is bringing together organizations and individuals with the expertise, resources and bold aspirations to deliver these Promising Ideas for young people.
We invite partners to express interest in specific Promising Ideas they want to pursue as part of a consortium of industry leaders.
We also encourage financial investments to develop Business Plans on each of the Promising Ideas. These Business Plans will lay the foundations for our work and include concrete recommendations for the partnerships, solutions and innovations that can make the biggest possible impact for young people.